The Financing Course is designed to help students take their time. With your first deposit, you will unlock chapters 1-7. Each section after will be unlocked chapter by chapter.
The CSS Sterile Processing Course (CRCST) is designed to prepare you for your Sterile Processing Certification. Completion of this course will result with you becoming a Certified Registered Central Service Technician. Either for someone seeking a career in the medical field or someone that is currently working as a technician, getting your CRCST is versatile certificate that can be using for many occupations.
- CRCST 24 chapter in-depth review: Central Service, Medical Terminology, Anatomy for Central Service Techs, Microbiology for Central Service Techs, Regulations and Standards, Infection Prevention, Decontamination, etc…
- Textbook, workbook, materials and online access.
- 24 chapter tests corresponding with each chapter.
- A 2 hour timed, 175 final exam preparation for national exam.
- Resume building or revision for job interview.
- Students who choose: Riverside or Los Angeles locations will be required to sit in class 1 day a week to discuss 2 chapters with the instructor.
- Students are also responsible for reading your textbook, workbook, completing homework, chapter tests and the final exam.
- Online students Do Not have to visit our class locations. Our online courses are available 24/7.
- You will also be required to volunteer at one of the partner hospitals and complete the 400-hour internship hands-on training (volunteer hours). Liability insurance is included with course tuition. This will help you pass the national exam as well as have you ready to apply for a position as a Sterile Processing Technician.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Willingness to learn.