The CSS Sterile Processing Course (CRCST) is designed to prepare you for your Sterile Processing Certification. Completion of this course will result with you becoming a Certified Registered Central Service Technician. Either for someone seeking a career in the medical field or someone that is currently working as a technician, getting your CRCST is versatile certificate that can be using for many occupations.
- CRCST 24 chapter in-depth review: Central Service, Medical Terminology, Anatomy for Central Service Techs, Microbiology for Central Service Techs, Regulations and Standards, Infection Prevention, Decontamination, etc…
- Textbook, workbook, materials and online access.
- 24 chapter tests corresponding with each chapter.
- A 2 hour timed, 175 final exam preparation for national exam.
- Resume building or revision for job interview.
- Students who choose: Riverside or Los Angeles locations will be required to sit in class 1 day a week to discuss 2 chapters with the instructor.
- Students are also responsible for reading your textbook, workbook, completing homework, chapter tests and the final exam.
- Online students Do Not have to visit our class locations. Our online courses are available 24/7.
- You will also be required to volunteer at one of the partner hospitals and complete the 400-hour internship hands-on training (volunteer hours). Liability insurance is included with course tuition. This will help you pass the national exam as well as have you ready to apply for a position as a Sterile Processing Technician.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Willingness to learn.