The (CSS) Sterile Processing Course (CRCST) is designed to prepare you for your Sterile Processing Certification. Either for someone who is trying to get into the medical field or someone that is currently in the medical field in need of certification.
- CRCST course has 24 chapters, quizzes and a final exam.
- This course will consist of reading your workbook, completing homework, chapter tests and a final exam.
- Students who choose: Riverside or Los Angeles locations will be required to sit in class 1 day a week to discuss 2 chapters with the instructor. (must call for details)
- (For Riverside & L.A. students) The time needed to keep up with this schedule will require that you dedicate a minimum of 25 hours each week to prepare and be ready for the exam.
- Online students Do Not have to visit our class locations. Our online courses are available 24/7.
You will also be required to volunteer at one of the partner hospitals and complete the 400-hour internship hands-on training(volunteer hours). This will help you pass the national exam as well as have you ready to apply for a position as a Sterile Processing Technician. (all students)